I was out Friday night having a great time, I ended up at a
club, I was having a great time till my so called friend who had told me
earlier in the night he couldn’t hang out with me because his roommate didn’t
want me to meet his girlfriend. So anyway I was sitting at the bar and he
texted me asking if I would come over, it was 1:38 am what does a guy who is my
"friend" want at one thirty in the morning. I may have been born at
night but not certainly Friday night. I tell him nope and make a comment about
him acting like his roommate who we will refer to as the player with the big
game... i.e. the guy who didn’t want me to meet his new girlfriend. He flips
out calls me like twice than tells me I need to answer my phone. I go to the
bathroom to answer the phone which is stupid because I knew he was going to
yell at me. So I'm in the bathroom and he’s screaming at me calling every bad
name in the book, I'm just like the player with game, all I wanted from him was
sex, blah clearly someone has feelings for me and I've hurt them. Keep in mind
he told me that this was a no feelings friendship he didn’t have time to create
anything more than a friendship. So I hang up on him because no one I mean no
one yells at me unless your my mother or father I don’t get yelled at by you. I
put my phone in my pocket and get ready to leave the bathroom when I'm approached
by a cute girl she asks me if I like girls, I state no. She pushes me up against
the wall while grabbing the back of my head and proceeded to tell me she was going
to make me. Her tongue was completely down my throat when I shoved her off of
me and ran out of the bar.
So thats how my weekend started
No comments:
Post a Comment