The name of the game is love,
I hate well hate is such a strong word how about I’m displeased with love. I really can’t say I’ve ever truly found it but I look for it all the time. I follow it around like a puppy dog follows food. I thought one time I had found it but leaving was far too easy to say I actually was truly head over heels in love with this person. I know I’m young, I have no children, and I can come and go as I please. I value my freedom, it’s nice to be able to pack everything and move a million miles away from my original zip code and start a new life for myself. I just wish I had someone who was willing to run away with me. I'm displeased with love because it never seems to find me.
Lust and I have a beautiful relationship or better yet my rear-end has a wonderful relationship with lust, every guy I’ve ever met has been more in lust with my backside than me. I don’t understand why, it’s really not that great in my eyes it’s a butt, a gluteus maximus.
I hate Valentine’s Day it’s a huge waste of money, if the only day of the year you buy your girlfriend flowers or candy is Valentine’s Day you’re a freaking idiot, women want to be swept off their feet with little jesters like that all the time not on a hallmark holiday.
Some of my favorite quotes
I promise I will always be honest with you.
I dated this girl for a month, and she was horriable in bed, like cant fix horriable
It wont change anything if we had sex.
I feel like things are moving way to fast
You’re the most awesome girl I’ve ever met... but friendship is what I have to offer
I don’t want to hurt you
I'm seeing allot of different people right now
I recently got out rehab, so I’m having a down day...
I think I lost my job today
I think this is going beyond friendship
I just want to cuddle with you
I'm new here your new here we can hang out be friends
No comments:
Post a Comment