Tuesday, February 21, 2012
The game
Wow, Its been a hot minute since i updated my followers on my lovely life. I'm going to change things up a little bit. Ive officially quit the dating game, to many little boys wanting the wrong things from me. So on that note unless I get a big hit on fail or just a crazy story I wont have much to tell about whats going on in the game. I think the final count for idiots was 10- 0 and at that rate I was heading down a very bitter mean path. Most of you know that I'm mean already we dont need to add to it. Anyhow so Life has curves, bumps and one day I will have a guy who follows me because he likes my sweet dance moves in my car, or can finish my song thats stuck in my head. Until that day happens I'm gonna do me keep my eyes open, talk to my computer about how much I hate it. Dream Big and land exactly where I want. I had to give up drinking for a hot minute to I was feeling a little out of control, and I'm all about control, and i was losing it. The one person who could make me feel better isnt answering my phone calls, so when he feels like being my best friend again I'll be waiting.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment