Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Honesty


Is it so hard to ask for honesty.....

If you’re honest with people no one gets hurt, the people who do get hurt are the ones who can’t handle the truth. Honesty is one of the things I will not give up on.
The Story Of the Evening

So I started seeing this guy, He told me he was 19 I was thinking okay that's a little young but whatever at least I know I will have fun. I mean think about it at 19 all guys are fun, free spirits who just enjoy doing just about everything. I like a moron fell and when I say fell I couldn't believe how open I was with him and he kept eating it up asking for seconds. A couple weeks into it I jokingly stated if he thought I was funny he should meet my mom (I'm a mini her) He replied without hesitation I would be honored to meet her. So I of course being a dumb girl was like okay why don't you come over for dinner sometime. He agreed than backed out four maybe five times on the deal I didn't think too much about it I mean people get busy, or at least that's what I kept telling myself. He finally met her, my mom’s response to meeting him was wow he just seems very young. (Should have been a red flag) So anyway we continue seeing each other but by this time it had been a week, and I asked him what plans he had on Thursday night he stated he needed to help someone move.(should of been another red flag) Who really moves on a Thursday night I mean come on people no one does. So a week goes past and its Thursday again he tells me he has to move someone again (another red flag) I inquire more about this moving thing he’s been doing allot of, he tells me some story about having to help his cousin get pick something up. At this point I'm thinking drug dealer its Thursday who doesn't go get there drugs on a Thursday it makes sense to me I mean Friday is like pregame for the weekend. I would buy drugs on a Thursday if that was my thing.... So anyway that Saturday we go to the club I assume he had a fake ID because he was in the club with me. We had a ton of fun... Sunday rolls around and keep in mind this club is also my go to place It’s my favorite place to have a drink and eat some wings... I went and spent a great day out in the sun, eating Italian food with my friends, we end up at my bar I'm sitting there talking with my bartender when she tells me she saw me with this guy, I inform her yeah we are seeing each other to which she informs me not only is he young but he is in FREAKING HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell... not like it wasn't going to happen eventually but really damned to hell at 26. I always kind of figured it would be around 30 maybe my 50's but 26 come on... I do NOT look good in orange; I immediately end it, as he is begging me to stay... So Thursday nights are when he has his wrestling meets, all those high school people he was hanging out with are actually his friends, worst part, I got hurt because some dumb ass high schooler has game.... I'm sure he is a very popular guy if he wasn't already....


So Honesty, even in this situation it wouldn’t have paid off for him to be honest with me, but in the scheme of things just being honest is the only way to go... If you want a fuck buddy, tell the person your hanging out with, don’t lie to their face and say you want to build a lasting relationship, tell them you want to put another notch in your bed post that’s fine but that also gives them a chance to decide if that is something their willing to do... Not something that they end up thinking is going to be more than it actually is.


Guys like this are a dime a dozen one day maybe I'll meet someone who doesn't think the heart is a football. Life’s a game I get it, you have to play hard give it your all, get up when you get side swiped by reality. Its those little moments when your crying in your car because you just got kicked in the stomach by life that you have a chance to reflect and think about all the things that youve learned from this lesson and get a chance to apply it to the next wonderful person you meet. Mental note check the ID... lol
On that note thanks for reading :)

Angie 0 Idiots 1




No comments:

Post a Comment